Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Matt Elam....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation CP7's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2009
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Matt Elam....

    just committed to FSU....thank you Eddie Gran.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member VOL61's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2007
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Matt Elam....

    Gran hire will turn out to be Fisher's best hire. FSU is going to be loaded again very soon. I think UT class will still be very good. But IMO losing Gran will keep this class from being one of the best we had ever seen come to knoxville....

    And remember FSU and Miami being good helps us. I would much rather lose kids to FSU than to FL....
    "Players win games. Teams win championships."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Matt Elam....

    Just saw this, the Seminoles are on a roll recruiting wise, man I miss Gran.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Matt Elam....

    Eddie the Bagman is doing wonder in Trailerhassie.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation CP7's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2009
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Matt Elam....

    FSU has been doing a great job recruiting, we now have the top 3 players in the state of Florida. But Gran doesn't deserve all the credit, coach James Coley is a mad man recruiter and has been doing an awesome job.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Matt Elam....

    Cam Newton committed to Auburn today. I thought Mississippi State would land him, but apparantley AU had a great pitch and Newton chose them.

    Gran has done WONDERS for FSU recruiting, Matt Elam, Jeff Luc, and LaMarcus Joyner already, im sure more will come.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •